Waverley Pilates Live Studio Sessions and Online Sessions
Hi there! Reserve an ONLINE class or make an appointment. The ‘Book Online’ button will take you to our live schedule, class availability and appointment reservations.
When we return to Studio sessions Coronavirus protocols are in place to make our equipment and environment safe for exercising and working, including hand sanatizing at the door and equipment sanatizing. If you’re not well, stay home, keep warm and get tested as soon as possible. You won’t be charged for a class cancellation as long as you let us know. Please try to inform us as soon as possible so others waiting can fill your place.
People with any of the following symptoms should not come to the studio:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- Social distancing 1.5 metres at all times
- Equipment placement allows for social distancing with maximum 3 clients per session.
- ENTER STUDIO via REAR LANEWAY off Windsor Ave and Malcolm Crt.
- Parking available Grenfell Rd, Windsor Ave, Train Station Carpark, Malcolm Crt.
- Bring large clean towel to place on equipment. Ensure towels have been hot washed (60`C+ is best for safely killing virus).
- Please bring a zip up or sealable bag in which to place your shoes, coat and belongings.
- All touchable surfaces within the studio will be cleaned frequently.
- Hand sanitizer is at the door and around the studio for interval use.
- Hand washing before sessions and at intervals encouraged in the studio.
- Let us know if you need or prefer ONLINE classes.
Go to > Contact Us page for email
or call Lindy 0402 666 056 for an Initial consult,
Studio Small Group sessions and Online sessions.
NEW CLIENTS – Initial Consults can be Online while we are unable to come into the studio.
EXERCISING at Waverley Pilates
PREGNANCY at Waverley Pilates
SURGERY and REHAB
Our EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS engage with you to find fitness challenges that suit your particular body and fitness condition for STRENGTH, BALANCE, CONTROL and therapeutic solutions to help RESOLVE PAIN.
Click Zoom here if you want to down load the Zoom App onto your laptop or iPad in advance of doing an ONLINE class with us. Otherwise call or book online into classes and we will send you an email invite where you can click the link to load Zoom.
For your Zoom Pilates Class Set up your space with a Mat or carpeted area, without distractions for 1 hour. Have a Towel, Pillow, Chair or stool nearby to use as well as any Pilates props such as Theraband, Foam Roller, Spiky ball you have at home to use.
CORE muscles make a difference from day one.
With as few as one or two sessions a week you’ll experience an improvement in your well being and physical capacity.
Do you sit at a computer or drive for a major part of your day?
Do you have a recent injury or long term history of pain or discomfort?
Do you need to rediscover your smile that has gone into hiding due to persistent pain?
Do you feel excited about lifting your level of fitness, improving your game?
We can help.
Our STUDIO Pilates equipment in Mt Waverley includes;
- 2 Cadillacs/Trapeze beds
- 2 Reformers
- 2 Wunder Chairs
- Rollers, Fit Balls, Chi Balls, Therabands and Loops
- Full range of small pieces of equipment